Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is a good makeup line?

particularly in nail polish. i need something that will stay on. my friend gave me some, but it just peeled of in a couple of days.


colors i like


dark purple(almost black)


black


dark redWhat is a good makeup line?
okayy you get any nail polish but to make sure it doesn't chip first put a coat of clear nail polish then your color then another coat of clear. the clear nailpolish protects the color!What is a good makeup line?
I believe that no nail polish last more than 2 days but you may also want to try to put first clear polish then the colored one and then clear again.this should work for 4-5 days and i recommend L'oreal it is pretty good. good luck
Try OPI. They have a ton of colors ranging from the palest pinks to the darkest purples and plums and everything in between. Their nailpolish stays on fairly well and lasts forever. Whenever you apply polish make sure you are applying a good base coat (especially with dark colors to avoid discoloring your nails) and a good top coat to help keep that polish in place.





OPI can be found at Ulta, most beauty supply stores and even some pharmacy chains now.





Some Colors I love:


Siberian Nights


Russian Navy


Lincoln Park After Dark


Light My Sapphire


Black Tie Optional
OPI is a good one. Another fun and great product I've used with good results is an instant manicure set from AVON. You don't need to wait for it to dry and it lasts me a week and a half to two weeks. You can get them at: http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.asp?pf鈥?/a>
Try using a good basecoat and topcoat. Not only will they help your polish last longer, but a base coat will help prevent dark nail polish colors from staining your nails. I like Sally Hansen's Maximum Adhesion Basecoat and their Acrylic Top Coat. With other base and topcoats (even other Sally Hansen products), my polish chips after a few days. However, with these two products, my polish lasts for a week or more regardless of the brand of polish! I used these two products with a Maybelline nail polish for my wedding, and my nails looked great for 8 days and survived decorating the church before the wedding and 5 days of swimming in the ocean on our honeymoon!





The polish does start to chip after about a week. However, if I leave it on longer than a week, my nails grow so fast that you see a gap of unpainted nail at the cuticle anyway!
MAC Cosmetics :) I haven't tried their nail polish, but the rest of their makeup is amazing.
I agreem OPI is good quality and doesn't chip if applied properly. Most nail salons sell it, as well as Ulta. As far as makeup, my favorites are Smashbox and Bare Escentuals. Great color selections and easy application.
OPI is good for nailpolish. I think Maybelline is a good make up line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration