Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I clean makeup off of the lining on the inside of my leather purse?

Wet Ones. They work just like those little fabric stain wipes. Baby wipes work, too. Test an inconspicous area first to see if there is any reaction and dab gently.How do I clean makeup off of the lining on the inside of my leather purse?
I've used makeup remover followed by rubbing alcohol or vinegar. The makeup remover gets almost any makeup off of the fabric but any oil in either the makeup or the remover will remain if the lining is fabric. The alcohol and vinegar both remove those oils.How do I clean makeup off of the lining on the inside of my leather purse?
oxyclean
Hmmm I'd take it to a dry cleaner and see what they can do.
Carbonated water.
vinegar and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration