Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is Maccosmetics a good makeup line for teens?

i wanna do a little extra for school this year, so i wanted to know if i went to my nearest cosmetic counter, which is MAC is it a good line for teens. Can anyone tell me, who is an expert that is good with makeup, if i would to wear a concealer, then a powder finished base, then some bronzer and lip gloss and good combination. im also african american. THANKS





Is Maccosmetics a good makeup line for teens?
I think it's too expensive for teens. I'm 23 and I still don't want to pay that much, if you can drop several hundreds of dollars for your makeup I guess go ahead. I would suggest using bare minerals with Rimmel eye makeup and Maybelline mascara instead. Is Maccosmetics a good makeup line for teens?
I love MAC cosmetics! I am a teen as well and, like you, wanted to do a little something extra for my appearance this year. I think that MAC really looks good if you apply it right.





Your combination sounds good, although be careful with the bronzer. I still haven't quite figured out how to do it right, and if you put too much on, or if you put it on ';wrong'; it looks terrible. It's kind of a tedious situation.





But yeah, go for MAC! You wont' be disappointed!





:)
to be honest... if you're a teenager chances are you havent been using makeup all that long. if your starting out i would go to the drugstore or walmart and buy makeup. i have known too many people that start out with mac products not knowing how to use them, they get frustrated and then never use them, or dont use them to their full potential/ purpose. I vote buy at a regular store. if you are having trouble finding your foundation shade and your desperate try mac. but just for foundation or you will end up spending sooooooo much money.
it depends how young u r if ur under 14 i would wear a tinted moisturizer it does the same thing as concealer but it is better 4 ur skin


i would try the stilia make up line or clinique 4 moisturizer


also clinique has a good bronzers


I would just go 2 sephora and the ppl that work there helped me a lot
i'd say try it! it really give a natural look, ask the counter there, they will surely help u out, tell them u want simple and natural looking makeup, they would give u what is necessary! good luck!



Mac is heavy stage makeup. Try clinique it is better for the skin.
yes, but its a little expensive though.
yeah, it works great, just dont use too much makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration