Thursday, June 24, 2010

Under my eyes the skin is thin and vein like, what makeup can I use to cover-up without a streaky line?

Besides makeup any other thoughts for my problem? I have always found it so unatractive.Under my eyes the skin is thin and vein like, what makeup can I use to cover-up without a streaky line?
i can't think of anything to help you without makeup.


but i can think of something to do with makeup.


if you go to a store and buy the same matching color as the back of your hand concealer, and use a TINY dab of it under your eyes, and just rub it in a little.


it makes a huge difference.


and the best part.


no streaky lines :)Under my eyes the skin is thin and vein like, what makeup can I use to cover-up without a streaky line?
Use a concealer, with a light powder over it and then your normal foundation ... i have the same problem on my eye lids ... they look really gross when i close my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration