Thursday, June 24, 2010

My prom is coming up and i need makeup help. I have dark brown eyes and a white dress with black lines over it?

Make it sophisticated by applying some purple liner on your eyes. That will give your dark brown eyes a nice pop. Play up your lips by having a fun color like a really light pink. Or, if you want to play traditional try a glossy, not matte, lip.My prom is coming up and i need makeup help. I have dark brown eyes and a white dress with black lines over it?
Hi sweetie,





I'm a makeup artist and this might be your lucky day!





I too have dark brown eyes and I had a white dress with silver and black lines and ivy on it when I had prom years ago!





It depends on your skin tone and your hair color. I have jet black hair, but either way whatever you want is #1.





A smoky eye is THE BEST. I've done a lot of girls' make up for their prom, but for your case, since you have a white dress, a smoky eye look would be the best.





What I had for my prom look was I had a dark silvery gray on my eyelids and then the black on the outer part of my eyelid. I had a pearly silvery white shadow underneath my eyebrows for a highlight. The white pearly color made my eyes stand out a lot!





Hope this helps! Good Luck hun!My prom is coming up and i need makeup help. I have dark brown eyes and a white dress with black lines over it?
I would go with a beautiful silver smokey eye.





Similar to this:


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>





There are so many videos on YouTube that show you how to achieve the look.
i wore a black and white dress to prom. i used a black smoky eye look. i also have brown eyes. dark grey in the corners, a couple layers of black mascara.
I think a light blue eyeshadow would be good with the color brown eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration