Thursday, June 24, 2010

What makeup line is the best to use.???

that wont run off your face like 10 to 30 min laterWhat makeup line is the best to use.???
well sweety bee luscious is the best for what you need. it is all makeup and wont let you down. we use it on our models and it stays on all day under the lights. you just simply cant get any better than that. you really should just check out their web-site and see for your self. tootle loo.What makeup line is the best to use.???
I have used Revlon since I was like 14. Its amazing. Its not that exspensive either, I always buy Toast and buff then mix them together to get my perfect shade, like in summer time i use more toast and winter time i use more of the buff, i also have just started using Marykay Bronze cream to powder foundation and it looks soo beautiful. but I would say Revlon is the best Makeup line it stays on and looks fresh all day.
I have sensitive skin so I like Ester Lauder foundation and powder... but Mac eyeshadow... and Clinic mascara.


Mac eyeshadow stays on forever and I bet their foundation does too but it brakes me out! I love their mascara too but it bothers my contacts.





Go the counters and ask for free samples- NEVER buy it until you try it and just tell them you have sensitive skin. I got enough free sample makeup to last me 2 months one time! LOL. Also get free makeovers and tell them you want to walk around the mall for an hours first to see if it bothers your skin.
I asked a similar question n got responses about Wet n Wild h2o eyeliner, I'm trying it right now n so far no smudges, smears or ruins, even after I rubbed my eye lol. It's crazy a website says u can even use it 2 draw tattoos(I'll put that site at the end). I also heard MAC liquidlast was good but haven't tried it.
Urban Decay, its pricier then liek Maybelline. The eyeshadow is about 19 bucks but it's all I use. The entire line is great. You can get it at Ulta or Sephora
I love Mac makeup. Urban decay makes a shadow primer that you put on your eyelids to make eyeshadow last for hours.
MAC's pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration