Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's your favorite line of makeup and why?

I love MAC Makeup because it works really well. It is alittle expensive. Foundation and an eyeshadow cost me 45 dollars. But I really love how they look!What's your favorite line of makeup and why?
Mac make up is the best. It is a little pricey but it lasts a long time as you only need a little. They have great colors and a great line.What's your favorite line of makeup and why?
MAC= its been around long and is GREAT and trusting


Maybelline = Cheap for an expensive look
Mary Kay...because everything is designed to work together, try before you buy, and I have had great results!
maybelline and covergirl...there both cheap but works great
I use Bareminerals for Foundation. And for eyes..I use whatever is cheapest at the drugstore..same as eye liner and Mascara.


For Lip Gloss...I like Avon and Urban Decay.


Blush I use Goldie from Bath %26amp; Body Works.





I use what is cheap and looks cute. But the Bareminerals I use to keep my face clear. Its all natural!
Shiseido is my favorite. Their products are high-quality; their selection is excellent. They are not cheap, but they are not the most expensive products on the market either.
for foundation i love maybellene matte mousse and i love rimmel extra super lash mascara and for shadow i love covergirl color sticks
Depends on the product.


Foundation: Bare Escentuals and Laura Geller (powder foundation)


Blusher: Clinique


Mascara and Primers (facial and eye): Benefit Cosmetics


Eye Shadow: Mary Kay %26amp; Victoria's Secret


Eye Liner: Victoria's Secret
Bare Essentuals... it's natural and it improves your skin as you wear it!!!
Maybelline. I can afford it, works great with my skin, doesn't cause break outs for me, and I love the netural colors that the have.
If this is fantasy-land I'd chose: Bourjois foundation (that's not unrealistic), Fresh loose powder, Benefit concealer, Lip-Venom lip gloss, Chanel blusher, Lancome definicils mascara and Nars shadows liners. But since I don't have $2000 a year on make up and skin products, I've used what my dermatologist and one of my best friends (a professional make up artist in NYC) suggest.





Olay skin products


Bourjois or L'Oreal foundation


L'oreal mascara


any decent name brand shadow/liner (maybelline, cover girl, etc)





They work the same but do not use unnecessary ingredients (i.e. crushed pearls, caviar extract, etc) that could actually be more irritating to skin. (BTW Clinique is one of the WORST brands for sensitive skin...don't let the white coats fool you!)
My favorite line of makeup is MAC because its girly and fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration