Thursday, June 24, 2010

Has anyone tried the Viva Glam makeup line? ?

I like that makeup line and the Barbie loves MAC Makeup line.





Has anyone tried either of them?Has anyone tried the Viva Glam makeup line? ?
All of them, I have everything from MAC.Has anyone tried the Viva Glam makeup line? ?
I have two of the six viva glam lipsticks and one lipglass. I have viva glam I and V. viva glam V is my favourite lipstick and lipglass! Its such a pretty neutral. The viva glam I is the only red lipstick in the entire line and it is a deep reddish brown color. The fact that all the proceeds go to hiv/aids is a plus!
I have bought several of the Viva Glam lipsticks. Even though they aren't my favorite colors, I love the fact that the entire selling price goes to the MAC HIV/AIDS fund. Even if you don't like the colors, you've gotta feel good about that! The lipglass in the Viva Glam line is a great color.
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration