Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which mineral makeup line is better? LA minerals or Mineral essence?

What r the pros and cons of each?Which mineral makeup line is better? LA minerals or Mineral essence?
MIneral Essence is really good. The person who started it used to work for Bare Escentuals, but decided to go on her own and make a better product %26amp; it is much better than BE. It has a much more refined less cakey look on the skin and the color stays true without oxidizing all day.





Good luck :)Which mineral makeup line is better? LA minerals or Mineral essence?
I have not tried LA minerals or mineral essence but am aware after reading the ingredients that there are a lot of unnecessary additives and fillers in the makeup.





Pure mineral makeup is important to me because it is better for your skin and performs much better. I have had the best experience with kms mineral essentials.
i use the L'OREAL Bare Naturale... and it's pretty good.. i don't know about the others but i've heard bare minerals.. is the best...
I love bare essentials. I haven't tried the others but I know people who have and they say bare essentials is the best.
bare minerals. i use it daily. its so light and you hardly look like you are wearing makeup.
you should def get bare minerals by I.D. it works soo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration