Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is NYX cosmetics a cosmetics line commonly used my makeup artists?

Is it good quality? What are the pros and cons of the brand?Is NYX cosmetics a cosmetics line commonly used my makeup artists?
NYX has been compared to MAC in the regard of having higher pigment in their eye shadows, so color will definitely stand out just as well as MAC does.





One pro of it is the price. It isn't too expensive, and if you are just wanting some makeup that gets the job done with flair, NYX is great.





One con I can tell you about...it does not have the lasting power that MAC does. You have to reapply and touch up more often than you would with MACIs NYX cosmetics a cosmetics line commonly used my makeup artists?
I'm a photographer (and a beauty junkie) and work with make-up artists all the time. The ones I work with don't really use NYX much, but some have the pearl powders and lipsticks in their kit - but they aren't their top, go-to products.





I personally like NYX pearl powders. The price is great and you get a lot of product in that tiny bottle. I empty my NYX pearl powder tiny jars into round containers I buy at craft stores (which the NYX pearl powders fill).





Their lip glosses are okay - not the best, not the worst. I have 2 I like to use. Their lipsticks are pretty good. The best part is they have so many beautiful colors.





I use their glitter liners when I do face painting on my nieces and my son, but I wouldn't use them for myself (mainly because I feel I'm too old to wear glitter now, lol).





Definitely try the brand out - you may really like it, and for the price, you can't beat it!
NYX is mostly considered the high end of drugstore makeup, although it's not really sold in drugstores





the pros are that they have a lot of MAC dupes, long lasting power, and good price





cons are there are some hit and misses, as it ALL cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration