Thursday, June 24, 2010

Has anyone tried Raw Minerals makeup line?

I've used Bare Escentuals for years now. Are Raw Minerals any different? Any cheaper? I keep seeing their ads (right here in Answers even) and wondered if anyone has tried that line and how they like it?Has anyone tried Raw Minerals makeup line?
I use the mascara and blush, but stick with another brand for my lipstick.Has anyone tried Raw Minerals makeup line?
If you are looking for a cheaper mineral brand try Everyday Minerals. You can get free samples on their website. (I really love them!)
I have heard from about half my friends that they have tried and love raw minerals. Nothing on bare essentials. I don't know prices, though.
No I haven't, but if you try it let me know how you like it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration