Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which makeup product line are you the most loyal to?

and why?Which makeup product line are you the most loyal to?
I'm a total product whore haha. I love finding new things and testing them out so I can't really say that I'm loyal to any particular brands. Expensive or cheap I really don't care as long as it accomplishes what I want it to do.Which makeup product line are you the most loyal to?
i love MAC
bare minerals - it works the best for me
Bare Minerals/ Bare Escentuals. Their makeup is the best I've ever tried and it matches my skin tone which is really hard to do. And they have everything from mascara to lip gloss to skin care. Everything you need and you really can sleep in it! It also doesn't make you break out or clog your pores. It rocks!
Estee` Lauder,


Max Factor,


No 7 from Boots


Clinique


Avon
estee lauder. i love thier foundation! i have very oily skin and thier double wear and double matte is excellent for my flaws! i want to try out lancome now.
MAC and Urban Decay. As a makeup artist i have found that those to have some of the most stand out colors that last and blend so well. They have quality products that make my work so much more fun and way easier! Also Urban Decay's Primer Potion is Heaven Sent!!!!!! I swear every girls should own it. It goes on completely nude over any eye and makes that makeup last as long as you wish. Their eyeshadows stay put pretty well but this makes them last and look good thru lights cameras and everyday stuff. Also MAC has their own AIDS/HIV foundation. On top of all this neither one tests on animals which is a big thing to me. Urban Decay even has vegan products for those customers than need it. What else could you want. Awesome products that work perfectly, look good, and actually have morals!


Don't get me wrong there are some awesome products but these are my favorites....
Bare Minerals %26amp; Physicians Formula
Lancome


great mascara's and juicy lipglosses with concealers that seeem to brighten the skin and go on smoothe
I'm not loyal to one paticular brand but my make-up bag mainly consists of





Benefit, Bodyshop, L'Oreal %26amp; some MAC %26amp; Chanel make-up
I have a few makeup lines that i stick to. These are


-maybelline


-L'oreal


-Fasio (Brand owned by Kose)


-Kate (Brand owned by Kanebo)
Cover Girl or Maybelline
years back i wore an avon foundation...it had a shimmer to it and I loved wearing it, but they fazed that out. These days I wear este lauder foundation.
avon


i have never had a bad experience with it


i always get a good choice of products


the service is excellent


i love it!
I am not most loyal to any makeup product line because I always buy the make I most feel like at the time.
dove

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration