Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which makeup line is good for afro-american skin type?

Perscriptives! They blend foundation to your skin color. I had many African American clients that swore by it. Also, their shadows and colors work amazing with the various skin tones. Stop by a counter in your local Macy's, they'll show you everything.Which makeup line is good for afro-american skin type?
gurl let me tell you the best way to go is MAC. i like this makeup because when they made their products they realize that their were some dark skinned african americans out there like me lol it is expensive but it is worth it. covergirl tends to make me oily and the queen collection i have to go all the wawy to jackson to find. amc can be ordered online or in a their store or in the mall within a department store. nad if you are not sure how the colors will look on you they will give you a test tube of it to try it on at home and different lightings so that you look great no matter where you go. they will also give you a free makeup makeover and plus they are nice.:D


Which makeup line is good for afro-american skin type?
In New York City they have lines specially formulated for darker skin tones (so basically instead of having one dark shade like Almay or CG, they have only dark shades, and they have like 12 of them). I wouldn't know their names because I'm white so I never payed toooo much attention, but I suggest if you're in New York City, look closer--or go online and google it.
Eww dont use covergirl you need a real faoundation





Totaly go to Sephora





Makeup forever


Nars


Sephora (brand) I use their foundation %26amp; I love it


Bare Minerals Im going to buy some soon


Avon Minerals soo so so so so great I have this too but it's not water proof though :(
Bee Luscious. Best makeup ever. They have over 14 shades.
I would say some plum and peaches pinks, be careful to make sure it's not too bright,


other then that these colours look great with dark skin colours!





All the best!
well there's is an eye shadow pallet called Sleek Divine especially made to suit afro-american skin type
I use Black Radiance, Cover-Girl Queen Collection, and Milani.



I like to use Cover girl, and Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration