Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do you all think of the neutrogena makeup line?

Its very Natural. If you have clear skin it works really well but if you have bad breakouts, it doesn't cover very well.What do you all think of the neutrogena makeup line?
I love the Skin-Clearing make up. It goes on smooth and stays on all day, plus helps clear your skin while you wear it!!!! I love it. That's the only Neutrogena make up that I wear.





**Devin**What do you all think of the neutrogena makeup line?
i used a couple of their products before.





it's all pretty natural looking, nothing too dramatic.
I like it because all of their products aren't harmful to your skin. A lot of other products will clog your pores.





I love their fake tanning stuff too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration